Today’s post is going be a little something different. Hopefully you all won’t mind too much…
I was nominated by Pretty Drastic Moves for this little award!
Thanks for the nomination! I found this post from Sopphy Says with a little information about the origin of the Liebster Award, if you care. She gives a nice little history lesson.
Here are the rules :
•You must link back to the person who nominated you.
•Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award who have less than 1000 followers.
•Answer a list of 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
•Set a list of 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
•Inform them that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.
Now, onto the 11 questions I was given:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
-Anything chocolate. I’m a huge sucker for anything that is chocolate and mint or chocolate and raspberry.
2. Where did your last kiss take place and with whom?
-My hubby this morning before he left for work.
3. If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be?
-Either someone who was in Jesus’ inner circle, like one of the disciples or Martha or Mary. I think it would be crazy to see Him in action, eavesdrop on His casual converstaions, watch his mannerisms… My second choice wold be Laura Ingalls Wilder. I loved the Little House books as a kid!
4. Who is your favorite fictional couple?
-Mr Darcy and Miss Elizabeth Bennett. “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.” So offensive and romantic at the same time. And I know nobody asked, but I would like to say that I love Colin Firth covered in lake water.
5. What’s your favorite song of the moment?
-I’ll just go with the song that was stuck in my head last night: I’m a Rover by Great Big Sea. Skip to 1:55. There’s way to much talking before they start singing. I’m kind of a dork. I pretty much only listen to WJTL (the local Christian station), musical soundtracks, and music that you would find at a renaissance fair.
6. What do you get complimented on the most?
-Either my nails or my facebook status updates. When people tell me they enjoy seeing my status updates, it’s a weird reminder that I’m not just writing them for my own amusement.
7. What was the inspiration for your blog title?
-I just like the word “snazzy.”
8. Do you have any annoying habits? TELL ME! 🙂
-Oh my. I’m messy. And I procrastinate. I’ll just leave you with those two.
9. Best Movie you’ve seen this year?
-I’m blanking on this one a little bit. Maybe Grand Budapest Hotel.
10. What was the last formal event you attended?
-I don’t think I’ve been to a an actual formal event since I graduated from college in 2000. Does wearing a bridesmaid dress count? If so, then my youngest sister’s wedding on January 1, 2010.
11. What are your plans for Halloween??
-Probably to sit on the front porch, watch the neighborhood kids run around, and hand out candy.
Okay, my nominees are:
1. Finger Candy
10. A Craft & A Half
And my 11 questions for my nominees are…
1. What is your birth order, and do you behave like a typical oldest/middle/youngest/only?
2. If a tourist were to visit your town, what advice would you give him on what he should see or do?
3. What is one thing on your bucket list?
4. What has been your favorite vacation ever?
5. Where is one place that you would love to visit?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your guilty pleasure?
8. What is your favorite mode of transportation?
9. How are you different from how you were 10 years ago?
10. What is your favorite season/time of year?
11. Do you recycle?
Make sure you nominees all link back to me so that I can see your answers! And take a little time to visit these blogs! Thanks for reading!